The Company has designed and planned the following scope of work for the 2011 summer campaign with the aim of developing drill targets for subsequent work.
- Re-interpretation of airborne data along with historical induced polarization survey data by SJ Geophysics to identify which coincident geophysical anomalies should be followed up with mapping and sampling in order of priority; as well as determine if any anomalies are present under the lakes that might require winter drilling.
- Compilation and review of all historical geological, geophysical and geochemical data.
- Continued reconnaissance prospecting, mapping and sampling of the Green Camp Stock area and any other target areas generated from the data review.
- Follow up trenching.
- MMI (Mobile Metallic Ion) soil sampling over poorly exposed or untested areas within the Green Camp Stock area and elsewhere on high priority targets.
- Rock and soil samples submitted to SGS prep lab in Red Lake for MMI or gold plus ICP analyses.
The above is expected to begin the week of July 18th and be completed in a 4 to 5 week timeframe.